This information describes how Apomedica Pharmazeutische Produkte GmbH (“we”) processes your personal data.
Processing of your data
Unless explicit consent has been given as to the continued use of data, all data supplied by you when entering into an agreement with us or when requesting information from us regarding, e.g., the sale, the distribution channels, the application of our products or product details, will be used exclusively as is required for the performance of the contract or for responding to your request. (GDPR Art. 6/1/(b) and (f)).
Only if you have given your consent as specified in GDPR Art. 6(a), will the data provided by you by virtue of this consent be used for other purposes such as the mailing of newsletters etc., and as has been explicitly specified in the respective declaration of consent. Your consent can be revoked at any time under the proviso that we will be authorised to further process such data as may be necessary for the performance of contracts or for compliance with legal obligations even after you have withdrawn your consent.
Transfer of your data to recipients
Your consent provided, your data will be transferred to companies affiliated with us and as named in your declaration of consent. Any such company will be authorised to use your data only to the extent consented to by you.
Moreover, as we outsource some data processing operations to external service providers, any such processors will have access to your data as is required for the provision of their services. Processors, too, have to respect the strict data protection regulations and are bound to the purposes of processing as laid down by our contract with them, which means that they are not entitled to use your data for any other purpose. Your data are made available to the following processors:
- sales representatives or agents and wholesalers commissioned by us
- IT service providers commissioned by us
- service providers in the field of dispatch such as, e.g., delivery agents
- banks for the purpose of payment
- tax consultants
- market research institutions
- marketing service providers such as printing shops etc.
Your data will be stored by us only for the period which we reasonably deem necessary to achieve the above purposes and as is permitted under the applicable law. Your data are stored for as long as we are required to do so in accordance with the statutory retention period or for as long as the limitation period as regards potential legal claims has not expired.
Data processing when using our website
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on the computers of users and allow the use of the website to be analysed. The information on the use of the website (without the IP address of the user), generated via the cookies, is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate the use of the website in order to compile reports on the website activities for website operators and to provide further services that are connected with the use of the website and the use of the internet. Moreover, Google may transfer this information to third parties if this is provided for by law or as far as these data are processed by third parties on behalf of Google. You are aware that you may prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. However, please note that you may then not be able to make full use of all functions of this website. By using this website, you express your consent to the processing of the data collected on you by Google as described above and for the purpose specified above.
Your rights in connection with your data
Under the applicable data protection legislation, you have, inter alia, the following rights (pending conformity with the applicable law)
- to request information if, and if so, which data about you have been stored, and to obtain copies of these data;
- to request that data which are incorrect or have not been processed in conformity with the law be corrected, complemented or deleted;
- to request from us that the processing of your data be restricted;
- under certain circumstances, to object to the dissemination of your data or to revoke your previously given consent to the processing of your data;
- to demand data portability;
- to know the identity of third parties to whom your data are being transmitted; and
- to lodge a complaint before the competent data protection authority.
Our contact details
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data, please do not hesitate do contact us:
Apomedica Pharmazeutische Produkte GmbH